GETTING SOME HEADSPACE ON BOARD A SAILING YACHT
E X A M P L E O F O N E D A Y
◦ Waking up in your cabin, or maybe you dared to sleep underneath the stars? :-)
◦ Jumping into the crystal clear water of the bay you spent the night
◦ Yoga Class
◦ Tee & Coffee & Breakfast
◦ Meditation/Coaching Session
◦ Sunbathing, Sailing, Swimming
◦ Lunch Snack
◦ Activity (Yoga, Snorkeling, Aerial Yoga, Sailing)
◦ Horizon gazing, Relaxing
◦ Strolling around a local village
◦ Dinner at a restaurant
◦ Falling asleep peacefully
I N C L U D E D
✓ daily coaching/meditation
✓ daily (Aerial) Yoga
✓ 7 nights on board the sailing yacht (cabins with twin or bunk beds)
✓ 6x Breakfast & Lunch; 3x Dinner; Snacks
✓ Water, Orange Juice, Tea, Coffee
✓ All fees (harbour dues, docking fees, permits, tourist tax, ...)
✓ Yoga Mat
H I G H L I G H T S
❤︎ small group (max. 16 guests) with 2 instructors.
❤︎ Hidden bays and crystal clear water
❤︎ Waking up at different spots every day
❤︎ Meeting like-minded people: "Come as strangers, leave as friends."
❤︎ Sunbathing on deck, relaxing, enjoying headspace
❤︎ A sky full of stars, a lot of nature & vitamin sea
❤︎ Dolphin spotting (if we are lucky)
N O T I N C L U D E D
✘ Travel cost to/from the marina (Split area, Croatia)
✘ 3x Dinner ashore to get a taste of Croatia
✘ All personal expenses ashore
GOOD TO KNOW
◦ We'll be having breakfast (granola, fruit, bread, cheese, jam, peanut butter, yoghurt) and lunch (mostly salads/light food) on board every day. On nights spent in a bay, we'll also prepare dinner. The ingredients will be on board and we'll prepare delicious vegetarian meals together.
◦ There are only double rooms available (double and bunk beds). If you are travelling alone, be prepared to share a cabin with someone you just met.
◦ Living on board a sailing yacht is really hard to explain, but it feels kind of like camping on water. Be prepared for accordingly small space. Especially for luggage. The bathrooms are also just as big as they need to be, as well as the little kitchen with gas stove and fridge. We'll be spending more time on deck anyways where the wide ocean will be our garden.
◦ As we are spending most of our time outdoors the route and all activities are dependent on the weather conditions. The daily programme might need to be changed accordingly.
◦ Closest Airport: Split SPU
◦ The Marina is not directly in Split nor directly at the airport. You will need additional transport (Taxi/Bus/Car)
◦ Check-in is on Saturday at 7 p.m.; Check out is on Saturday at 7 a.m.
◦ The retreat will run with 6 people signed up. The group is limited to 8 on one boat. There will be a maximum of 2 boats.
◦ Yacht (50ft)- There is no guarantee that the yacht will look the same as the year before!