GETTING SOME HEADSPACE ON BOARD A SAILING YACHT
Let’s sail away, get some soulful headspace and food for thought on board a sailing yacht. We are sailing the hidden bays of Croatia while enjoying energetic Yoga, as well as restorative sequences, coaching sessions and meditation. We're having a schedule, but as we'll be a small delicate group we can adapt to the wind and everyone's preferences.
"We want to create headspace through nature, community and simple living
and we'd love to welcome YOU on board!"
P.S.: You don't need to be a Yogi nor Sailor to join us! ;-)
✓ daily coaching/meditation
✓ daily (Aerial) Yoga
✓ 7 nights on board the sailing yacht
(cabins with twin or bunk beds)
✓ 6x Breakfast & Lunch; 3x Dinner; Snacks
✓ Water, Orange Juice, Tea, Coffee
✓ All fees (harbour dues, docking fees,
permits, tourist tax, ...
✓ Welcome Kit
✓ Yoga Mat
✘ Travel cost to/from the marina (Split area, Croatia)
✘ 3x Dinner ashore to get a taste of Croatia
✘ All personal expenses ashore
❤︎ small group (max. 8 guests) with 3 instructors.
❤︎ Hidden bays and crystal clear water
❤︎ Waking up at different spots every day
❤︎ Meeting like-minded people: "Come as strangers, leave as friends."
❤︎ Sunbathing on deck, relaxing, enjoying headspace
❤︎ A sky full of stars, a lot of nature & vitamin sea
❤︎ Dolphin spotting (if we are lucky)
Split Area, Croatia
Early Bird 1100€ (valid until 31/01/19); Regular Price: 1250€
A deposit of 500€ upon booking. Full balance is due until 31/03/19.
EXAMPLE OF ONE DAY AT THE RETREAT
◦ Waking up in your cabin, or maybe you dared to sleep underneath the stars? :-)
◦ Jumping into the crystal clear water of the bay you spent the night
◦ Yoga Class
◦ Tee & Coffee & Breakfast
◦ Meditation/Coaching Session
◦ Sunbathing, Sailing, Swimming
◦ Lunch Snack
◦ Activity (Yoga, Snorkeling, Aerial Yoga, Sailing)
◦ Horizon gazing, Relaxing
◦ Strolling around a local village
◦ Dinner at a restaurant
◦ Falling asleep peacefully
GOOD TO KNOW
◦ We'll be having breakfast (granola, fruit, bread, cheese, jam, peanut butter, yoghurt) and lunch (mostly salads/light food) on board every day. On nights spent in a bay, we'll also prepare dinner. The ingredients will be on board and together we'll prepare delicious vegetarian meals.
◦ There are only double rooms available (double and bunk beds). If you are travelling alone, be prepared to share a cabin with someone you just met.
◦ Living on board a sailing yacht is really hard to explain, but it feels kind of like camping on water. Be prepared for accordingly small space. Especially for luggage. The bathrooms are also just as big as they need to be, as well as the little kitchen with gas stove and fridge. We'll be spending more time on deck anyways where the wide ocean will be our garden.
◦ As we are spending most of our time outdoors the route and all activities are dependent on the weather conditions. The daily programme might need to be changed accordingly.
◦ Closest Airport: Split SPU
◦ The Marina is not directly in Split nor directly at the airport. You will need additional transport (Taxi/Bus/Car)
◦ Check-in is on Saturday at 7 p.m.; Check out is on Saturday at 7 a.m.
◦The retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8 on one boat.
◦ The layout of a typical yacht (50ft) (Picture)- There is no guarantee that the yacht will look the same as the year before!