GET HEADSPACE ON BOARD A SAILING YACHT
Join us in sailing away through the hidden bays of Croatia!
The retreat will allow you to get connected with your body and mind, get some much-needed headspace and new experiences onboard a sailing yacht. Enjoy a week full of energetic and restorative yoga sequences, dig deeper into modern mindfulness and find rest and clarity in daily meditations on and off the boat. We want to make the week tailored to you since we are an intimate group of people. We will let the winds & mood adjust every practice, mediation and we'll flow through the days.
"We are creating headspace through nature, community and simple living
and we'd love to welcome YOU on board!"
E X A M P L E O F O N E D A Y
◦ Waking up in your cabin, or maybe you decide to sleep underneath the stars? :-)
◦ Jumping into the crystal clear water of the bay you spent the night in
◦ Yoga Class
◦ Tee & Coffee & Breakfast
◦ Meditation/Coaching Session
◦ Sunbathing, Sailing, Swimming
◦ Lunch Snack
◦ Activity (Yoga, Snorkeling, Aerial Yoga, Sailing)
◦ Horizon gazing, Relaxing
◦ Strolling around a local village
◦ Dinner at a restaurant
◦ Falling asleep peacefully
R E G I S T R A T I O N
>>> OPENING SOON <<<
Your data will be handled with care. You will be redirected to an external form. We need all the data for the boats papers and tourist registration in Croatia.
If you have any questions please write to
I N C L U D E D
✓ daily coaching/meditation
✓ daily (Aerial) Yoga
✓ 7 nights on board the sailing yacht (cabins with twin or bunk beds)
✓ 6x Breakfast & Lunch; 3x Dinner; Snacks
✓ Water, Orange Juice, Tea, Coffee
✓ All fees (harbour dues, docking fees, permits, tourist tax, ...)
✓ Yoga Mat
H I G H L I G H T S
❤︎ small group (max. 16 guests) with 2 instructors.
❤︎ Hidden bays and crystal clear water
❤︎ Waking up in different spots every day
❤︎ Meeting like-minded people: "Come as strangers, leave as friends."
❤︎ Sunbathing on deck, relaxing, enjoying headspace
❤︎ A sky full of stars, a lot of nature & vitamin sea
❤︎ Dolphin spotting (if we are lucky)
N O T I N C L U D E D
✘ Travel cost to/from the marina (Split area, Croatia)
✘ 3x Dinner ashore to get a taste of Croatia
✘ All personal expenses ashore
GOOD TO KNOW
◦ We'll be having breakfast (granola, fruit, bread, cheese, jam, peanut butter, yogurt) and lunch (mostly salads/light food) onboard every day. On nights spent in a bay, we'll also prepare dinner. The ingredients will be on board and we'll prepare delicious vegetarian meals together.
◦ There are only double rooms available (double and bunk beds). If you are traveling alone, be prepared to share a cabin with someone you just met.
◦ Living onboard a sailing yacht is really hard to explain, but it feels kind of like camping on water. Be prepared for accordingly small space. Especially for luggage. The bathrooms are also just as big as they need to be, as well as the little kitchen with gas stove and fridge. We'll be spending more time on deck anyways where the wide ocean will be our garden.
◦ As we are spending most of our time outdoors the route and all activities are dependent on the weather conditions. The daily program might need to be changed accordingly.
◦ Check-in is on Saturday at 7 p.m.; Check out is on Saturday at 7 a.m.
◦ The retreat will run with 6 people signed up. The group is limited to 8 on one boat. There will be a maximum of 2 boats.
◦ Yacht (50ft)- There is no guarantee that the yacht will look the same as the year before!